iMediaShare HD 5.1 APK
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Size: 12 MB
Type: Media & Video
★ User reviews from the Play Store: ★
"Best of them all This app is perfect, better than anything i hve tried (and i tried them all) Now
PLEASE COME OUT WITH A VERSION FOR MY WINDOWS PHONE!!! " --West Rochelle
"Great app for for Apple users If you're coming from iOS to Android, welcome, and this is the best intermediate app to start with. Multimedia at its finest. Paired with a gaming console or smart T.V. and you have yourself a winner!" --Lentrice Wilson
"Very nice app Works very nice with my home theatre media center system" --Andre Smit
"fantastic You can watch the news or view your own video...even watch a movie..very easy to use.i use it on my samsung smartphone to watch shows on samsung smart tv...love it!!!" --Jet lag
★ A review by a customer from Amazon product page:★
This process is really simultaneous. Reminds both your phone/tablet & your tv or whatever you're trying to connect it to have to be on the same Wi-Fi network for this to work. My tv is not a Wi-Fi tv so I connect mine through my ps3. Love watching my personally downloaded HD movies on an HD tv. if you're on PS3 like me make sure you go to Network Settings>> Media Server Connection>> Enabled. select the video on the app on your phone/tablet & click play.
then go on your PS3 to the Video>> iMediaShare>> Video>> Now Playing. Just click on the video and your set. Easy to do and great app. Only have one problem. It's misconfigured to
Facebook so you can't log in to it. 4star rating was because of that. [....] Thanks. By El Patron 17
Enjoy watching multimedia on your large-screen TV. iMediaShare transforms your smartphone into a remote control, allowing you to seamlessly stream and watch online media on the big screen TV. It also streams videos, music and photos stored locally on your phone directly on the connected TV. iMediaShare requires no additional hardware and no cables. All you need is your Android phone, internet-enabled TV and a WiFi network. iMediaShare also supports connected audio systems, blu-ray players, game consoles (Playstation 3, XBox360), as well as other DLNA/UPnP media players.iMediaShare lets you take your favorite content everywhere with you making it easy to share it with friends at any time on any connected screen.
Advantages over iMediaShare Lite:
- Ad-free experience - Video playback from YouTube links
- Video playback of arbitrary mpeg files from the internet and other apps
- More online video channels in HD
1) Televisions from Samsung (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA, Philips, Panasonic Viera, Toshiba
2) Game consoles: Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft XBox 360
3) Network Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blu-ray, LG Blu-ray, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer, Marantz, DirecTV, Logitech Revue (Google TV), etc.
4) Audio players: Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Philips Streamium, Yamaha, etc.
5) PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Skifta, Windows Media Player, etc. 6) Other DLNA/UPnP compliant media players.
NOTE (1): For best playback performance on PS3, please, ensure that your PS3 is WIRED and not WIRELESS.
NOTE (2): Videos recorded with the phone’s camera are not supported by some TVs and game consoles.
NOTE (3): For Toshiba TVs, please, enable Media Renderer mode from TV Preferences -> Network Device Setup.
What’s new version 5.1
✓ Autocomplete while typing in search field
✓ Multiple UI improvements
✓ Stability and performance improvements
- The games and apps on this site are meant for TESTING, FEEDBACK and PROMOTIONAL purposes only. If you like a game or app then please buy it from GOOGLE PLAY STORE and Support the Developers whose software you actually enjoy!